This wall mounted surfboard rack will look fantastic in any part of your house, whether its your surf racks for garage, shed, lounge room, outdoors or pretty much anywhere.
If you want a practical surfboard storage solution for your surfboards that provides protection from accidental damage, are affordable and look great, then these are for you.
The perfect solution for storing your boards!
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND THESE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK UNTIL AROUND THE 14th DECEMBER 2022. PRE ORDER NOW SO YOU DON’T MISS OUT!
With a design that allows for indoor or outdoor use, you can rest assure these will last. Manufactured from a high grade aluminium including powder coated protection, they will not rust or rot like steel or timber.
Now offering Lifetime Warranty* on aluminium and plastic components.
The 3 Board Rack system will hold 3 x boards horizontally.
- 100% Made in Australia with locally sourced quality materials and keeping business local
- Manufactured from Aluminium which means a high resistance to corrosion therefore won't rust or rot like steel or timber racks
- Welded aluminium bars to provide greater strength
- Powder coated Black to maximise corrosion resistance and to look greats around any part of your home
- Lightweight yet very strong so will allow easier mounting of higher to reach spots
- Easily wall mounted - you don't need to be a builder or handyman to fit these!
- Mounts onto any wall, so if you want to mount your sup racks in the garage, bedroom, lounge room, shed, fence or anywhere around your home, you receive a mounting kit for any type of wall. This includes brick / concrete walls or gyprock walls with timber or steel studs
- Protective foam on each bar to stop damage to boards and kept safely stored out of the way
- End caps included and fitted so all sharp edges are eliminated providing safe handling and scratch free boards.
1 Set of surf racks is welded and powder coated black, comes with protective foam, all end caps and mounting hardware.
Each Bar (the ones the boards rest on) has been tested to hold 7.5kg comfortably.
Height = 575mm | Bar end to wall = 500mm | Bar angle = 10 Degrees
If you have other boards such as SUP Boards, kayaks etc please see other listings.
If you don't see something you like or would like a custom order quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, how many boards you want to hold and type, a sketch if possible and your postcode.